It’s already mid-October, and you know what that means. NaNoWriMo is quickly approaching! If you’re not familiar with NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) you can learn all about it here. Basically, it’s a challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days along with thousands of other participants. Sound scary? It is. But it’s also extremely fun and rewarding.
I’m already sifting through the ideas in my head, trying to decide which direction this year will take me.
What about you? Are you planning to participate? If so, how are you prepping? (Or are you more of a pantser?) Tell me all about your November plans below.
And don’t forget about the Read-A-Thon which is also quickly approaching! For more information on that, click here.
Have a great night!
- My NaNoWriMo History and Confessions (sanctuaryofmusings.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (okinawawriters.wordpress.com)
- my nanowrimo story (or challenging yourself as a writer) (lindsayallison.net)
- My NaNoWriMo Preparation Lists (wordsofprocrastination2.wordpress.com)
- It’s NaNoWriMo time again! (womenspages.wordpress.com)