I have a problem. What happened to “writing more frequently in the new year?” you might ask as I cringe at my own words. Well, for one thing, this happened:
But most importantly, this:
Luckily, I’ve managed to squeeze some reading and writing in there. Blogging, however, as you may have noticed, didn’t quite make the cut. However, I’ve read many good books lately in need of review, started some new projects, which inspire much to discuss, and have some new tunes to keep you writing.
Speaking of, here are some of my favorite tracks at the moment.
1. Miss Jackson by Panic! At the Disco
2. Jukebox (Life Goes On) by the Summer Set
3. Adorable by Artist Vs Poet
4. Best Day of My Life by American Authors
5. New Perspective by Panic! At the Disco
6. Ain’t It Fun by Paramore
7. Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon
8. Identify by the Maine
9. Fall Apart by Every Avenue
10. Sanctuary by Paradise Fears
11. Philadelphia by Parachute
12. I Am Not Here by Matt Hires
13. Didn’t See It Coming by Parachute
14. Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
15. Holding on and Letting Go by Ross Copperman
Let me know if you like any of these songs, how your reading/writing has been going, and if you’re a book addict like me…;) Until next time.